Retirement Homes Serving St. Louis Seniors
The Harbor — The Most Picturesque Retirement Home Community on a Lake!
Our Retirement Homes (apartments) are beautifully designed to complement your lifestyle, while providing graceful dining, helpful services, access to a community nurse, meaningful leisure time, and security.
Choose from a one or two bedroom apartment with a lovely patio or balcony, spacious walk-in closets, large bath, and a kitchen with pantry – plus all apartments come with a space for a washer and dryer.
Discover a lifestyle you can truly enjoy, with chef-prepared meals in our lakeside dining room, a trip to many cultural attractions, and shopping excursions.
Gather with friends and enjoy a glass of wine at happy hour with live music, dine on the patio, stroll on our walking paths along the lake…there are limitless possibilities just outside your door!
Our retirement apartment homes offer affordable month-to-month rent, with no expensive buy-in.
Schedule a Tour and experience what The Harbor is all about.
Schedule a Tour
Retirement Living Services and Amenities
- Two meals served daily, with one meal included with your monthly rental fee
- Breakfast available on weekends (small fee)
- Monthly Brunch with Chef
- Coffee, juice, and homemade cookies available all day
- Bi-monthly housekeeping
- Full-time Community Faith Nurse available to residents Monday through Friday
- Maintenance-free living
- Utilities and expanded cable included (telephone and internet not included)
- WiFi available in all public areas of building and library
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Daily check-in service for your well being
- Recreational and social events
- Indoor Pool, whirlpool, and fitness studio
- Media room for movies
- Water exercises taught by certified trainer offered several times weekly
- Scheduled transportation for trips, shopping, and cultural events
- Physical and Occupational services available
- Access to Audiologist, Podiatrist, and Massage Therapy
- Small pets allowed
- Chaplain on campus
- Chapel for worship services
- Concierge services at front desk for residents
- Free Pharmacy Delivery available
- Preferred access to Assisted Living Apartments
- Free one week respite stay each year at Assisted Living for recuperative event
- Billiards/Game Room
- Happy Hour
- Washer and Dryer included
- Styling Salon
- Convenient Shop
- On-site Home Health & Private Duty Services
- Library/Computer Services
- Transportation to medical appointments of a 10 mile radius (first 3/month free)
For the very best in retirement home living in and around St. Louis, look to The Harbor by Cape Albeon.
Schedule a tour below, as seeing is believing.
Schedule a Tour
Seeing is believing. We'll show you around Cape Albeon as we want you to be 100% confident we'll provide the love and care your loved one deserves.