Senior Care Jobs by Cape Albeon Retirement
Share your Talent with the Leading Senior Living Community!
Cape Albeon is interested in employees who want to make a difference, and are among the best at what they do. All applicants must have an outstanding approach to customer service and pass a background / reference check. We are committed to being the employer of choice in our industry, and are looking for top talent to join our existing teams.
Our Commitment to Diversity
You carry with you a culture, energy and perspective that are all your own. At Cape Albeon, we want every employee to feel like a connected and valued member of our community, encouraged to reach out for the opportunities that inspire them and empowered to realize their greatest potential. We believe that by embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead.
Available PositionsWe are hiring enthusiastic people for the following positions:
RECEPTIONIST (Part Time / Evenings & Weekends)
Responsibilities include answering the telephones; greetings guests; responding to resident's requests and assisting in coordination of services to residents, families and guests. Duties also include providing clerical support; organizing and maintaining resource files.
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to multi-task
- Punctual, dependable and trustworthy
CERTIFIED MEDICAL TECHNICIAN (CMT)Part-time days / full-time evenings.
Responsibilities include ensuring the quality care of residents and assisting in the resident care as necessary. Duties also include passing prescribed medications, maintaining cleanliness and neat appearance of resident living quarters, as well as collecting and washing linens and garments.
- Successful completion of the Certified Medication Technician (CMT) training program as devised by the state of Missouri for certification.
- Ability to safely lift and transfer residents weighing an average of 150 with or without assistance, on an occasional basis.
- Ability to push residents in wheelchairs up to 250 pounds on a frequent basis approximately 100 feet.
Responsibilities include providing service to our residents in the Dining Room while maintaining the upkeep and cleanliness of the dining room and kitchen area.
- Good verbal/written communication skills.
- Customer service focused
- Experience in working with the elderly is preferred.
Multiple Ways To Apply
- Use the Apply Now button above for an available position.
- Download Application, complete in full then email email@example.com with your updated resume
- Download Application, complete in full then mail it with your updated resume to Cape Albeon, 3380 Lake Bend Drive, St. Louis, MO 63088. Cape Albeon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.