Memory Care Services for the St. Louis Community
Providing Dignity to Transitional Memory Care Residents
In addition to providing a caring and secure community, Our Navigator Club strives to maintain dignity and independence for those living with advancing dementia and need memory care.
We offer dementia services to meet memory care needs, enabling residents to extend the time that they can remain in their apartment without disruption.
Our goal is to enhance the quality of life and peace of mind for both residents and families.
By limiting transitions in care, we minimize confusion, distress, and memory loss that come with transferring from a familiar environment.
Our Life Enrichment Partners receive ongoing specialized dementia care training and are dedicated to caring for those with memory loss.
Should a resident find themselves in need of extended assistance beyond our regular services, an in-depth assessment will be completed by a licensed nurse. Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, the team will determine who would benefit by enrolling in the Navigator Club program and will work with families to develop a plan of care personalized to each resident.
Memory Care Services Provided
In addition to the basic assisted living services and amenities, we also provide the following:
- Individualized Care Plan with updates for family members
- Daily activities offering "dementia-specific" programs to promote engagement
- The ability for residents to stay in their current apartment
- Fine dining with assistance in a dedicated dining area
- Committed space for supervised activities
- Small groups which allow for focused interactions and support of personal interests
- Daily health and fitness activities
- Secured/monitored entries and exits
If you are looking for the best in memory care services in or around St. Louis, look to Cape Albeon as you'll be glad you did.
Schedule a Tour below and let's talk about your specific needs.