New Cove Memory Care Household for the St. Louis Community
Providing Dignity to our Memory Care Residents
In the 20 year tradition of excellent care for seniors; Cape Albeon's New Cove Memory Care Household offers residents and families a beacon of hope in caring for residents with Dementia and Alzheimer's. In addition to providing a caring and secure community, Our all-inclusive Memory Care Household strives to maintain dignity and independence for all of our residents.
We offer the peace of mind and care of our well established community with long lasting familiar employees, not only to our residents but for the whole family. Compassionate listening heals on a deep level. We understand the role and importance of family involvement in the daily care of our residents. We value the family's input in helping to create a daily plan of care so that our attentive nursing personnel can provide person-centered, individualized, compassionate care.
Memory Care Services & Amenities
In addition to our basic assisted living services, we also provide the following:
- Individualized Care Plan with updates for family members
- Fine dining with assistance in a dedicated dining room
- Small groups which allow for focused interactions and support of personal interests
- Daily health and fitness activities
- A variety of comfortable apartments
- Distinctive living areas
- Refrigerator, kitchenettes & accessible bathrooms
- Outdoor Pergola, garden area and a ¾ seasons room
Daily "dementia-specific" programs to promote engagement and well-being:
- Cooking or baking simple recipes
- Cleaning around the house
- Folding Laundry
- Painting and various crafts
- Short Walks
- Reading to our residents
- Sitting by the lake
- Catch & release fishing
- Calming scents and Softly lit spaces
- Natural materials such as flowers
- Change in scenery of our beautiful campus
If you are looking for the best in memory care services in or around St. Louis, look to Cape Albeon as you'll be glad you did.
Schedule a Tour and let's talk about your specific needs.